Kevin Daly, MBASenior Consultant, Trainer, Coach
- Leadership Team Effectiveness
- Leading Diverse Teams
- Intercultural Competence
- MBA, Webster University Vienna
- Leadership & Management Methods, Performance Consulting International
- Certified administrator and Executive Coach for:
- Paradigm WorkPlace Big Five Profiles & 360, NEO – PI – 3
- Team Diagnostic Survey (TDS)
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Neethling Brain Instrument (NBI)
- Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI)
- Intercultural Conflict Styles (ICS)
- Emotional Intelligence EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360
- Thomas Kilmann Conflict Inventory (TKI)
Consultant, coach, and trainer with 26 years of global experience, my mission is to support professionals from all backgrounds to communicate, inspire, and lead within a diverse and ever-changing global marketplace.
Expertise: Integrating diversity and inclusion principles within Leadership Team Effectiveness journeys.
Work Experience: I have 26 years in the field of Learning & Development in both the public and private sectors across multiple industries. I am Managing Partner at Lighthouse OD where I lead an interdisciplinary team of consultants, coaches and trainers with a background in Team Effectiveness, Digital Academies, Leadership, Change and Agile.
Lecturer: Adjunct professor at Fachhochschule Wiener Neustadt where I deliver course on Intercultural Competence, Personal Skills Development and Leadership.